I'm not sure if I'm glad 2008 is over. I'm glad the chaos of the holiday season is. This is the part I DON'T like...the taking down of the decorations, etc. It seems that I'm never caught up. Scott took the week off of work so that we could get a few projects done. Now ask how many we have done....none! We keep saying...tomorrow.
The kids actually cleaned the toy room on Sunday. That was considered a real chore! Tanner had 2 garbage bags of stuff to throw out! It was clean for a whole 24 hours. Well, maybe 48.
Scott and Stacy (and kids), Spencer & Susie (and kids) all came over one night to just "hang". We had a really good time just sitting at the table telling stories and laughing..hard!
I haven't taken time to try to do any resolutions, but hopefully I can continue to improve myself during 2009. According to the Wii Fit I have 4 lbs to lose before I'm at my "ideal" weight. Here are some pictures from the the last week.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment