Sometimes, the funniest things come out of Kyra's mouth. I need to be better about writing them down. This was a serious conversation that happened the first Sunday in February:
Mom: Tanner, you need to get ready because today is Fast Sunday and you need to go do fast offerings.
Kyra: Today is fast sunday?
Mom: yes
Kyra: good, that means it's not slow sunday.
After I have picked myself up off the floor from laughing, I try to explain the true meaning of fast sunday. It doesn NOT mean that today will go any faster. This is how well it sunk in. Last Sunday:
Kyra: Mom, is today fast sunday or slow sunday?
I tried, really I tried.
Then today she was trying to explain to her brother how to play volleyball.
Kyra: You just hit the ball over the net really hard. And you try to not let it go over the line.
I'm not sure where she learned, but she knows how to play volleyball obviously.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment